Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Balance

March is already here. I am not sure what is going on but it feels crazy to think we are 3 months into 2018. My One little word this year is balance and that is what I am trying to accomplish. Finding balance and all I can say is these things take time.
I am on my second month of running daily. I missed 2 days because I had a cold . I was hoping that all this running would somehow help me feel stronger but NOPE.
Then that brings me back to finding balance. I am looking for that happy medium and I hope I can find it. I am going to try and stick to running  everyday but if I feel I need a break I will take it.
I am sitting here and today is a rest day. I made it a rest day !!!
This year I have ran 550 miles and its only March ..
I have three race I am looking forward to this month. The Old West in Julian is this Saturday and I am so looking forward to running 31 miles in the desert. I hope I can do a bit better than 2 years ago.
Ill keep you posted !!!!!

No comments: