Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Grateful for November

The month is coming to an end. This is our month of gratitude. November seems to bring with it that mindset to that allows us to stop and reflect on all the awesome gifts that God, Spirit the universe has given us. I am crazy grateful for my kids because they are my biggest teachers. They teach me to be patient and to be present. That is probably the hardest but the lesson that feel I really need. That means no phone just be there in the moment with them. I am also so grateful for the Running group I belong too. I feel so lucky to be one A Trail Crasher. No shit ultra - runners are the nicest people. They have got your back its crazy what a wonderful life changing community it is.

This little guy has discovered this month he loves hiking. This makes me crazy happy as you can imagine. We have on a could hikes and the going up hill is way better than the down but its all good.

I just finished this book and it was lovely. I had no idea Joe Biden was such a bad ass. This man has endured life lost that very few of us can imagine with such dignity and poise. He has given up so much of his family life to serve. I am glad I read it and I have so much respect for this man and his heart.

Our first picture with the Christmas Tree. My husband loves Christmas and we have had our lights up for weeks and our tree but the full on decorating just got finished. We are in the mood for some Santa now.. 

No comments: