Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

This is now

This is my right now. Date night with my dad . We went to see a play last night . Loves labors lost and it was not my favorite. It was really hard to understand and really long. I feel asleep during the play. That has never happened before. My dad laughed at me and I felt like I was back in school. You know that history class that you could barely stay awake for and you kept nodding of at. That was me. It was good but it was not for me.
 When I am with my dad I feel this sense of time all around me. I know the moments I spend with him are so special and precious. I listen to what he tells me and try to bring my self back to being present all the time. He has always been so good me and now that he is getting older I don't want to miss out when it comes to just hanging out with him. We really have a good time together.
Today Jack and I headed to Lego Land. It was awesome. No lines!
We played and went in the fountain and had snacks. Then we went on 8 rides. How cool is that !! There was no spinning rides either . I was feeling tired and a little down this morning so I made the day about Jack and made a good dinner for the family and now I just feel tired and happy. Happy Days.

No comments: