Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday Thoughts

This morning I woke up at 5:30 am and headed out to meet my friends at Lake Hodges for what I thought was a 20 mile run but soon I found out it was 10. I stopped at Mcdonald's and got some coffee. I arrived on time Yeah !! It was an easy fun run and I really didn't feel like running but as soon as I got there I was happy to see everyone and get going. Running with friends is such a plus. The miles seem to just go by so quickly. I had previously decided that I really did not want to run Cuyamaca 100k next week. Its a really hard long course and I am was not feeling the love . Then after running with the gang I decided I would show up and for sure run the first two loops. The first loop is 30 miles and the second one is 12. Let me just say it is a crazy awesome race. The aid stations are great and the volunteers know what there doing. I am just being a big baby !! 
This picture is from last weeks race.
Thats the plan for next week 100k. Do the first and second loop. Then if I am done I will be ok with that. The third loop is so hard. I also feel like come on G. You know you can't just run the first two loops !!! You will have to finish once your out there. I just don't know what I will do but I am going to show up and find out. I hope you are having a great Saturday !!

No comments: