Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Mood

This Sunday was good. I keep finding myself saying Thank You man upstairs for my people. Spending good quality time with my dad is huge. Do you think we can heal our child hood by raising and doing better by our own kids ?  I often feel I have and I am. I often  feel like running is The I made it, I am OK part of my life. When I am in the middle of the mountains by myself I cry all the time because I stand there and look around and feel like man our world is beautiful and I get to be a part of it. I don't know why I love running so much but that feeling of just moving and being free is so good. I feel it in the core of who I am. It heals it helps me grow it fills me with such love and gratitude for today. My people and movement make up such a huge part of who I am.. 

No comments: