Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

The weekend flew by so fast it is already Tuesday !!
Mission accomplished I went outside as much as possible. I started a new ritual that is making my day just happier. I wake up and brush my teeth and put on my shorts and I leave my shoes out side the door and then I get my butt outside within 10 minutes of walking up. This has helped me get some miles in while Mike is still home or just get a 30 minute walk outside. I focus for the day and pray or I listen to audible and get some me time before everyone wakes up.
 The best thing is by the time I get home I don't want sugar in my coffee. I figure I already got some exercise in so why not try and keep the ball rolling . Learning to eat better and giving up sugar and anything else that hurts my tummy is hard so by the time I get back for some reason its easier to make good choices. I think if you put in the work first its harder to mess it up later. I always heard if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit so thats what I am doing Making Habits ...

No comments: