Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Time

I am starting to understand that it is time outside and movement that works best for me. The mountains are the ideal place to spend time outside well, that is what I keep telling myself but the more time I spend outside the more I really understand it is being outside that counts. You can go anywhere you want to in your head as you walk or run but what counts is spending time on your feet breathing fresh air.  Everyone seems happier and with more energy after a long walk or run. My body and spirit Thank me. My body and mind say Thank You in so many ways after I ate well and moved around outside. There are things that help us stay happy they take effort but nothing worth having ever came easy if you ask me. You can start small baby steps lead to bigger steps but you have to start. Love yourself enough to start.

No comments: