Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

I love you Running

There is something so amazing between running and myself. I feel like it is becoming this beautiful love affair. It is the one true extra activity I will not let go off because I can't.  I dream about it  I practise as much as I can just like a musician practises his instrument because I need too. As a stay at home mom it is really the only me time I get and I feel like I am right where I am supposed to be every time I get outside. I am a runner that finishes near the back of the pack all the time and it is crazy how every time I finish I feel like I won in the big race of life. I love being near the middle or back of the pack if your talking anything over 50 miles. I bond with other runners I love the stories the amazing personalities and what I love is the how lucky I feel to be around so many amazing strong , focused humans. I love surrounding myself with running books and listening to ultra running podcast. I feel like I am so lucky to have found something that fills my heart with such joy. I hope this feeling never goes away. I hope I can continue to have this great love affair for a very long time. This inspiration came from knowing I get to have my long run start at 6:30 am tomorrow and now I am so excited. 

No comments: