Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy August

Oh !! Welcome August
I am so excited that a new month is here. I decided this month would be a fun month for my kids and myself. I also have some great but simple goals I set for myself. This little guy and I have been spending lots of time outside and I love that. Today we walked around Mira Mar Lake and then we explored some trails nearby. The best thing you can do when heading out with an almost 3 year old is don't be in any kind of hurry. You're on there time and that makes everything easier. Always remember snacks and when spending a-lot of time outside you need lots and lots of liquids. Today we saw ducks and birds and so many little fish. I love seeing the world through his eyes. Simple and sweet. Today he decided wanted to learn to use my camera. It was so cute it took him a bit but he got it then he was over it. 
One of my goals for this month is to get 10 thousand steps everyday. That does not include my runs. I have the Fit Bit fever for sure. I am trying so hard to really cut down my sugar intake so  one of my goals is just that to be aware and practice saying no I don't need sugar all day long. Simple Goals 

No comments: