Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

My Western shoes are cleaned up and my butt is back at it. I am doing what I love to do and what ignites that passion for running in me .. As of yesterday I am back !! I went for a run and oh how I missed it .. Then as I was starting my run  all those feeling of man I am slow came back. Its hard to start back at something but if you don't start you will never know what your capable of doing right ? I think so many times it becomes a little scary to start but the pay off is so much greater than the fear its so worth it. Today I did an hour of core work and later I plan on doing a short jog.
Mentally I can say this for sure I feel happier . I always feel so much better when I exercise. My mantra for the last year has been baby steps in all I do. This means just keep going specially when its hard just take baby steps G.  I must have said that to myself 1000 times at Western. I still can't believe I ran Western and the amount of love and encouragement I felt from my friends and family was huge. I didn't give up because I really wanted to make them and myself proud .. That's where baby steps came in . I have  had 4 babies so I would imagine little steps but progress for sure. You know Dream Big thing you read everywhere I totally get it now. You have to see your dream to make it happen.  If you can dream it then it can be yours sort of thing. Its true !!

No comments: