Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Ramblings

The day is almost here and yes I would say that I am way less scared and way more excited. I did my 10 mile run today and I felt fine. I kept think I just have to do 10 miles 10 times up and down awesome trails. I can do that
Here are a bunch of stuff I thought about on my run today.

I decided today that I just need to stay calm during the race. Sometimes in the middle of long races I decide I am going to go fast and then I blow up. I am going to try and not do that.

I am still not sure about how you keep eating after mile 60 but Its going to be Carbo pro and nuts and small pieces of chocolates and apple sauce.

I am going to focus on the aid station to aid station. I told myself it's two 50 mile runs. 0 to 50 and 50 to 100.

I also got the cutest outfit. A cute lulu lemon orange shorts and mint green top.

I leave you with a quote from Bill Clinton.
Running helps me stay on an even keel and in an optimistic frame of mind.

No comments: