Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Morning Routine

I thought it would be fun ti share some of my favorite morning routines. I am a creature of habit and once I find something that works well I try and make it a habit as much as possible. This past year I have learned a-lot about healthier choices I could make that are simple and easy to include into my life.
1. I wake up and first thing is I say Thank You for letting me wake up and it sets a good place for thinking head to be in.
2. I go down stairs and have a glass of warm water with lemon and lately I have added some mint. Here is a link to some lemon water benefits.
3. I  take 5 to 7 minutes to do some stretches. I usually run 5 days a week so these babies seem to really help my legs.  I alway like looking on Pintrest for help with changing up mu routine. I like these this routine the most. 
4. My morning smoothie. There are so many great ways to make a smoothie my favorite is
1 cup of frozen spinach
1 banana
1/2 cup of peaches and pineapple blend and right now I am adding mint leaves too. After its blended I add some chia seeds too.
5. Then before I walk out the door to take my kids to school I go to the bathroom and I look in the mirror and tell myself that I am going to have a really good day G so keep smiling and stay on track.  Positive self talk is awesome . It really helps my attitude. My thought on this matter is. You have to go through the day right . So why not give yourself the chance of having a great day by changing your attitude ...

No comments: