Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Balance

This is my sister Carmen. I used to visit her all the time but I don't anymore and I need to. It is one of those things I know I need to do but I just don't. This last month I have been feeling this big restless. Like the universe is talking to me.   A huge part of me feels like I need to grow and change and be nicer to myself.  I am going to visit my sister tomorrow. I miss her and I know she misses me. I am going to see my grandmother with Jack and hope that brings me some peace. I have mail I need to send out to very special people. I love sending happy mail packages. I need to figure out how to find more balance in my life. I have been completely obsessed with running lately and I need to think about some thing else too. Ahhhh this is a weird post I know but I feel like I just need to share. Sometimes we get lost or swallowed into our passions but there is hope. I feel like first you need to be aware that you are being obsessive then make a plan to change. My plan is to spend time doing other things. I am still running but for the next couple weeks I will be writing about other stuff. Why because I need to create a bit more balance in my life… I need to give back. Tomorrow I will start. 

No comments: