Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A quick update

This week was weird. I was all over the place . I did have a couple of awesome runs.
 This one is quickly becoming my favorite. The first 3 miles are a killer. My calves felt like they were going to burn off but that's the beauty of running eventually the burning sensation goes away and I was left with my heavy breathing and lots of up hill to go. My favorite thing about this run is how hard it is because eventually if I just keep working hard and showing up it will get easier. I love that. What a beautiful place to run. I think we ran to the top of the hill in the middle of the picture. There pockets of cold air on this run. The only other time I have run through pockets of cold and hot air was during the San Diego 100 miler. So this run takes me back in time.

 My official training started this week for W.S. That is exciting. It is always super exciting to have a training schedule (yes)  but way more exciting that this schedule is for W.S. (CRAZY)  if you ask me. 

No comments: