Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years

Ahhhh I want to wish you a very Happy New Year ! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Thank you for the sweet messages that let me know you care and the words of encouragement. I have had a wonderful time this year watching my kids grow up and cooking lovely dinners for them. I have really found my love for reading books and I feel so grateful for my simple life at home. I am getting older but I seem to be OK with it now. I really can not put into word just how excited I am to welcome a whole new year. 2016 !!! baby
I always welcome the new year with my word for the year. A word I want to hug and welcome into my life. This year my word is HONEST. Fear has always kept me from just being honest but it is time for me to just speak my truth and let the rest go. If it does not serve me I do not need it. I am letting go and being honest with myself about it.
HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST HONEST
That is how I will choose to head into 2016 and I hope I learn grow and find more of me…
Happy New Years to you !!

No comments: