Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday Story

Today I went for a 10 mile run. I need to start getting myself in the right rhythm . The first 3 miles hurt but once I got warmed up I seem to be fine. My favorite miles 7 to 10. I felt warmed up and happy. I was running this morning and it was hot  and I was in that good place and for some reason today I was thinking about the men who have passed away in my life. I like to remember things they did or the way they looked. I like to remember there voice and I can hear them in my head. Well as I was thinking about them I thought to myself I really wanted a candy and I pictured myself younger wanting a candy. I know kinda strange but oh well. Then I stop look in my water bottle holder and there was a now and later candy. I don't know how it got there but I would like to think they had something to do with it. It was very cool it put a huge smile on my face. Love on the trails.

No comments: