Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Team Hooker

Here I am with one of my friends who I totally look up too. He is a determined runner and such a great guy. His wife is one of my best friends..Good people. He has ran SD 100 3 times and tonight we are in Squaw Valley. Patiently waiting for him to run his first 

 Western States 100 miler. It is so exciting being here. There are so many amazing talented determined runners. Holy cow it seems like everyone here is a runner. ITS JUST AMAZING.

So tomorrow its going to be about cheering Jeff on. Keeping him in our prayers. Crewing for him and I get the privalege of pacing him. I get to go across the river and make sure we get to the end with plenty of time to spare. So if you get a chance say a little prayer for Jeff. I know he has put in all the hard work and so here we go. Good Luck to all the runners who are crazy ass brave. You can do it. ( Jeff was my pacer for the San Diego 100 ) He worked so hard to get me though the night. Thank You for that Jeff.
 Its so awesome to watch someone you admire have there dream come true. Here we are and Jeff's dream is coming true… Its true what they say if you want something bad enough then work your ass off and make it happen. Ill keep you posted.

No comments: