Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

On Dreams coming true

Its Thursday night, and in less than two days I will be running my 3rd 50 mile race, The PCT 50. I thought the more I ran the less nervous I would feel but nope. I am sitting here with serious butterflies in my tummy. Its a great thing. I always wanted to do this and taking part in this kind of adventure is a dream come true for me. I am this ordinary mom of 4 and some how I was able to train enough to do this. Running has really taught me to believe in myself. That even though I am all these things to all these people in my house I am still me and I can't lose that. In order to stay happy and passionate and focused I need to always remember what I love to do. It makes a huge difference for me. Having these dreams is the difference between getting up in the morning with excitement and not wanting to get out of bed. I am hoping to finish with time to spare. What is your crazy dream ? Do have something you just can't wait to do? I hope you do and I also hope you too get butterflies in your tummy just thinking about it.

No comments: