Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Hi and happy Tuesday. I am happy to report I am still injury free and for the most part loving my training runs. Today I ran for about two hours.  I do not get to run on the trails during the week so I have to take what I can get. That means Jack takes a nap Mike is home and I run out the door and keep running until its time to go home. I just tell myself that time on my feet and getting my miles in is better than getting hung up on the fact that I can't make it to the mountains. As you know I love running on concrete as much as most of my friends hate it . I love it. I run faster on the street and I get to zone out. My friend Robert told me a couple weeks ago when I was whining about how tired I was that it would get better. Honestly I think its better. So with 17 days  away until The PCT 50 . The first of the San Diego Ultra Slam series. I am feeling excited about the challenge that lies ahead..

Life is Good

No comments: