Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

March

March is already here and I can't recall when I felt like time was going by so quickly before. I can not tell a lie I am really glad its a new month and a new week. I felt sad a-lot last month and my mojo was missing. I really do not know why either . I woke up this morning to rain and I do love the rain but when you have a little man that just wants to go outside it makes it more challenging to stay in doors. There was about a 3 hours break in the rain today and I got a quick 4 miles in while he napped and then Jack and I played in the puddles for about an hour or so. Sometimes I feel silly writing about running and my stuff with all the things that are going on in the world . I think this has become my escape happy place.  I took the time tonight to write out my  training schedule and I am looking forward to getting all my miles in. I also have 3 fun races this month. A half marathon and two 50k runs. There you go I will be running this month aside from all the mommy duties. My daughter and dad have Birthdays this month too. I hope this month got of to a good start for you and lets try and stay positive this month. I am going to find the bright side this month.

No comments: