Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3

Oh My Gosh it was so cold this morning. We started running at 6:30 am and it was 32 degrees. I was freezing my a-- off. I even made cold noises for about 20 minutes. I thought to myself what are you doing G. Then when I got to the top of raptor ridge even though I have been up there so many times I looked down and thought to myself.  I run so I can experience moments like these. Its just that feeling of I love this and I love this view and hey people I am doing what I love. I am running . Its passionate and so filling. Maybe that's why there are so many pictures of runners jumping they feel Passion too.

On my way back to my car the sun was shinning I felt warm and all was good. 

Then I took this little guy out for a run. I chased him and he chased me and all of this and so much more fill my heart to the core with love and happiness.
I read this quote today and it really hit home. You must take responsibility for your own happiness. I do not know the author but its so true. In life you have to seek out what you want and need no one else can do it for you. 

No comments: