Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 18th . A 50 mile review

I am happy to report yesterdays race was everything I had hoped for it was the fun, hard. I had highs and lows but it all made me stronger. I am putting my post together about the entire race. I just wanted to write this here because I do not want to forget this feeling. I have been a mother for half my life and I had such a proud moment  having two of my kids run in with me. My son and daughter are sitting on a bench 2 minutes from the finish line and my son sees me running toward him and he gets up and says "mom you are doing it and I am so proud of you " I felt so loved and then both Isabella and Christopher ran with me to the finish. I felt all happy and loved and proud. I ran a 9:55  50 mile race yesterday and It was a day I won't forget any time soon.  I am so excited to share my entire experience here. 

No comments: