Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4 th

December 4 . I am officially signed up for two races so far for 2015. Two 50 milers (deep breath).
 I am excited and when I typed tow 50 milers I got butterflies in my tummy. The kind that make you smile.
 I will be running The San Diego trail marathon and 50 mile race. It takes place January 17, 2015 and the course looks to be flat and really close to my house. The race director is a very cool guy Paul Jesse and he is also a really good ultra-runner. There are still spots left so if you want to run this one go sign up.

Then on May 9 Th I will be running the PCT 50 miler . This is going to be my mothers gift to myself. It has a 13 hour time limit so I should be fine. I am excited because as I am sure you know the PCT is magical and it has so much history and it is a dream place for me. I am a mom before anything else it is what I was born to do but getting to run this race its for the Gloria that loves to run. Every one should have something they just love to do for themselves. 
Happiness is different than pleasure . Happiness has something to do with struggling and enduring and accomplishing.
-George Sheehan-

No comments: