Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3rd

December 3rd. I am going to have my brother come and spend Christmas with me this year. I did not get to spend any time with him growing up so now that we are older we are choosing to stay in touch and just trying to get to know each other. We have a couple things in common. He loves to work out and so do I. He is funny and he gets my quirqy sense of humor. He loves taking pictures like me. I am looking forward to hanging out with him. So I am getting my house ready for company.
 It has been raining here and I can't push Jack in the stroller to run when it's wet so I have not ran all week. There is good in that. I fell on Saturday and the side of my leg was not happy so now my leg is better. My body is ready to run big time so that is good too.  I ordered new shoes and they come in tomorrow just in time for my weekend long runs. 

No comments: