Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dec 21st

It is the weekend before Christmas and the biggest present I could of given myself was to go outside and run. I am really grateful that I have group to run with that is pushing me. I am really grateful I have my amazing dad to run with. I am grateful Mike has no problem watching Jack early morning so that I can go run. I feel like a lucky girl.
 Yesterday's run started at 6:30 a.m. and we ran 24 miles. The weather was a little cold and that was nice. I felt slow but then I just convinced myself that it was a really hard run. The best part for me is watching the sun come out and slowly drape itself over the mountains. Then slowly make its way through the clouds . I love cloudy days because as I run I feel like the clouds and sun are playing tag. I caught you and then a no you did not. Its a nice way to pass the time and miles. I have less than a month until my next 50 miler. I am getting nervous and excited. For new years I am going to start cross training. That is all for now I am of to wrap presents.

No comments: