Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dec 10th

Today is the middle of the week again. Its crazy how fast time flies. On this day I am taking this little guy to see Santa. 

His big brother and sister are in school and they don not want to see Santa so its just us. On Sunday my sister came to visit us. She stayed for about 4 hours. I love when she comes because she gets out of her environment and I think she likes my house. She always seems so happy here. 

Here we are Carmen and me. I really love her she is a special being with a very beautiful soul. Just kindness and love come from her. She was very sick.

I love this picture because even Jack knew she was special. He felt it so he tried to feed her with his bottle and then just laid on her lap. My little boy knew his aunt was extra special. Nice 

No comments: