Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello Simple Monday

Hello Simple Monday, Thank you for once again giving me another chance to start again. Once a week you bring a new beginning. This week you bring a chance to see good friends and family. A chance to love more . An opportunity to stand in gratitude.  There is hope that comes with Monday. A simple hope that we can make this week better than last. That this week we will grow. Start something new or maybe just let go. With in every Monday there is a new story that will be written and that we take a lead role in. This week I am choosing to take on a new adventure to see new stories that are right in front of me . To not be negative and to simply love more…to love with out fear of anything. This week I will love my life a little bit more. Thank you MOnday for giving me yet another opportunity to start over.

No comments: