Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Running Ramblings

I had a slow week. I had a lot to do but my motivation was just slow. I have my note book out and I am figuring out the MOJO part of this that I need to get back now. I did my 10 mile run for today and I had that moment or I should say moments during my run when everything was perfect. You know that moment when everything feels so good that part of you wishes that moment would just last forever. That moment when you feel you could run forever and ever. I had that feeling today and it was pretty much all I needed to put my head back in the game and stay on track for my big race.. there are so many times that I just need to put how I feel aside and just get the work done. The one thing about running is I never regret a long run. Never Ever

No comments: