Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

San Diego 100 mile endurance run

One of my closest friends husband ran the San Diego 100 mile run yesterday .
Crazy stuff. I went to see him finish and he did not look as good at the finish as he does in this picture so I chose this one. His name is Jeff and I ran my first Ultra with him. I did not finish he did. He ran it under 30 hours. This is his 3rd year running it. Last year he did not make the cut of point in time so I am sure having gone through that experience make getting this huge medal a sweeter victory. Mike was one of his pacers running 21 miles with him. That is 2:30 am to 12 noon. I would think having a pacer with fresh legs is a huge help.

I am super proud of Jeff and want to say
CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done. Finishing a 100 mile race is huge...

No comments: