Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The running stuff I love

I have been wanting to write a post about the stuff I have found that makes running easier for me.
Roctane is awesome GU. I love this stuff its a little more expensive than the regular GU but it is totally worth it. It gives you the energy you need to keep going. Its easy to swallow and it really doesn't taste like much. I usually like to take one every 6 to 7 miles and it seems to settle my tummy and give me the energy I need to keep going. It really works well for long runs.

oh Nuun how I like you. This is the stuff I have as soon as I get  home. I used to get a headache after long runs in the heat but I have two tablets of this stuff in a glass of water and I seem to recover faster and no head ache. I love the no head ache. It taste really good cold.

My favorite water bottle ever is the Ultimate Direction Jurek Grip.  I like this water bottle because its simple. Simple is good when running. Its really easy to clean and it is not to tight on your hand. It grips perfectly.. 

GU brew..Yum this stuff is key for me . It keeps me going. I don't get that low when I drink it consistently. I always take a hand held with me no matter what the distance is. I feel better about having water with me always. What if your having an epic run and your kids are in school for 2 more hours and the baby fell asleep in the stroller and you have cut your run short because you don't have any water…That would be terrible
These are some of the products I have grown to love. I wanted to share them with you.

No comments: