Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

On the Run

Happy Saturday Morning. 
I have 1 week until my big BIRTHDAY RUN. I am starting to get nervous . I have butterflies in my tummy. I hope its not as  crazy and hard as it sounds in my head. My old Hokas wore out after 400 miles so I got new ones yesterday. Thats a good thing . I won't be able to complain about my feet hurting in those shoes. After having a baby and having my hips hurt the way they did I really believe if it was not for the Hokas I would not be running. I am meeting my dad this morning and he is going to run part of my birthday run with me today. We are going to try and figure out some of the parts of the run that might need creative adjusting. We are pretty much going to find a path.. I am going to write a post about all the stuff I figures out along the way that works for me. Nutrition and GU ..Sunscreens and clothes and hats that feel good. That sort of thing. The picture above is the map of where I will be running. Point A to Point B. I was thinking how cool it was that I would be running to my dads house. He is so good to me and I really love him so its perfect.  Have a great morning and my count down has begun. 
7 days until I run 42 miles ..Running to my dads house !!!

No comments: