Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Thoughts

Its Wednesday morning and I am on my second cup of coffee. I have swim lessons for my little baby boy. I have one of my kids going on there first overnight to Catalina and another one leaving tomorrow. My oldest is camping with her friends. There is so much prep work to do when you kids go away. Life is busy around here. When I look around at my kids and take a deep breath that's when I understand and completely accept that its totally OK for me to go for a run everyday . Running is a great way to relax believe it or not. The best thing about it is after a run its easy to get a much better perspective on life. It actually feels good after you have done it for a while and its a great way to show yourself self love…
The best thing this sport has done for is made me stronger physically and mentally.. 

No comments: