Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello soon to be April

Hello soon to be April
These last ten days have been about getting things in order. Trying to find a balance between running and family. I have my first over 40 mile week and I am tired. I have been doing 4 ten mile runs while pushing the stroller and I do have to say my arms are looking great but I am sore . The great thing is that my baby boy takes a long early afternoon nap so he sleeps through the whole 10 miles. That helps me not feel any guilty about pushing the little guy. I will write a post about the 4 full marathons I have chosen to run and my 50 miler. The one thing I really need to do is cross train again and I hope to find a way to fit that in soon. 

I had a beer the other day. It has been a very long time since I had a good beer and yes it was good. I mention this only because I don't go out much but hey.. I went out.

This little guy is up to 19.5 pounds. He is amazing and funny and so much fun for everyone in my house. I am so amazed at how much my kids love him and what a good baby he is. I am so grateful to be a mom .

We had a birthday celebration and we all got together. Its always nice to hang out with family and hear the great stories about my brothers little girls. My sister is the one in black and that's her husband. My sister in law is the next to her. She is so cute. Our babies are 1 week apart. I'll share more tomorrow I just needed to share now so it won't be hard tomorrow . That's what happens when you don't blog for 10 days. The first time is always hard but then once you do it its not so hard. Night.

No comments: