Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Color of mom

An exciting thing happened to me on the way to the store as I was driving along  I  had a light bulb moment. I think I am maturing or as someone told me getting motherly . I saw this mom walking with her kids and I totally got it and accepted the fact that I don't really want to anything else right now except be a good mom to my kids and take care of my hip thing . I would be lying if I did not mention that I still can not run and yes its super frustrating and I am so jealous of people that can and I miss it level 100 . I can't run at all it just hurts but I am starting physical therapy Friday and I am focusing on exercising my arms and core for now. So the whole mommy feeling..I want to talk about that. I often feel like I don't want to become boring or I do not dress up anymore because my days are spent driving to school and driving to YMCA. I guess I am a little afraid of becoming nothing more than a mom. I know I am way more than that but I feel if I take out the running from my life whats left is the mom in me and that's it..When I was watching that mom walking with her kids I understood that she was way more than just there mom she was also a bunch of other things.. I am other things beside a runner . I am an artist and a sister . I am a role model and a best friend. I do know that my most important part I am playing in this life right now is taking care of my kids but its just good to remember that I am more than a mom.
I am also super inspired right now by cuteness. I am on my third girl and I can't wait to show you. I told myself I would paint one a week and so far I am doing well. They are so cute. I can't wait to finish my third one tomorrow and I will show you all four next week. I miss writing on my blog so you might find some random stories here in the next few days that because I need to get back in the swing of posting in my little piece of the Internet..

No comments: