Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Check In

What is going on Sunday check in.
Baby Jack is growing growing.. This last week he learned his hand are connected to him and that he can grab things. So he is working hard to grab everything. He knows when I leave the room and he does not like it. He yells when he is hung but I must say he is the cutest yell ever. It sounds like a little cat. He is now wearing 6 to 9 months clothes and I feel he is growing way to fast.

So guess what….I am almost at my pre baby weight. I have been working hard to get rid of the extra weight because I want to fit into my old clothes and I like my body at 125. I feel way more secure and that weight suits me. I feel strong at 125.  I am back to running and I feel as  good as I did before I got pregnant. I ran Saturday with some old friends and I ran better than I do when its just my dad and I because you push a little bit harder when other people are watching.( I do )  I had a great 12 mile run and  6 miles of it where up hill so I was feeling really good. On my run I was thinking I should do this again tomorrow and if I can run this long this well then I can run a marathon in 8 weeks. right ?? This morning I ran 8 and I felt great .. My feet hurt a little bit but that because its time for new shoes but besides that I feel great so I decided that yes I am running a full in January. I love how excited that makes me. I will be a different person crossing the finish line this time. One of the ways I have changed in the last year is I feel more mature more settled in who I am and my age. I feel like I know what I am doing and I know what I am capable of doing. This girl will not be worried about time when she runs in January but she can run a 4:15 marathon no problem and that's what she will be doing. I am going to just take my time and run . I believe that when you love doing something you need to just do it and not worry about anything else or anyone else. You need to just do what you love. Sometimes this is hard to do but keeping what your passionate about close to you makes you a better person. 

No comments: