Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hi guys..

  Hi guys...how are you ?? Guess what.. I got to start running today. My doctor gave me the OK.  I am so excited. My girl friend Elena came with me and we  walked more than we ran but still every little bit counts . We ran/jogged for 3 miles. I know its not a-lot but the first run is the hardest.  I was so happy to just be outside. I was feeling a little cooped up. I love the feeling that running gives you that just makes me feel free.
 So before I got pregnant I weighed 125. That's my normal weight but  in the last 9 months I got to 180.
Crazy hu.. Yup I was hungry and I was making a baby. 
So this morning I woke up weighed myself. I am at 149 right now. I told myself Its time to start getting back in shape. I am not doing to much but I am eating healthier and I started running today. I am starting with 3 miles a couple times a week and 5 or 6 on the weekend .. I am so excited .. The other thing I am going to do is 100 squats a day for 30 days.. They say it makes a huge difference in strength. Its called the 30 day squat Challenge. .  I just finished day 2. Holy cow it hurts but its fun. I mean if you want to you do it ..you can.. I thought it would be fun to see how long it took me to get back into shape. Ill be checking in with pictures to motivate myself.. and maybe you.

No comments: