Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

He has arrived

He has arrived
Hello and guess what..My brand new baby boy is one week old. He arrived last tuesday right on time. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined. I was really scared to give birth but it turned out fine. I am completely over the moon in love with the new addition to our family. This little guy Jack is such a good baby and I cant stop looking at him. He is sleeping through the night but then again he is sleeping all day. I feel so incredibly blessed. I love being a mom and I always new I was going to have  4 kids and that my fourth would be a boy. I have been waiting for the little guy and now he is here..
I gave him the name
Jack P. Roberts
8 pounds 4 ounces
21 inches long
So far the first week with him has been beautiful. The 50 pounds I gained and all the great things that come with pregnancy were worth it..I will be sharing more pictures soon..

No comments: