Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bloom Girl Work Shop

Hi guys..I was lucky enough to get a spot in Jamie Doughterys Class this past weekend at Stamping Details in Poway. I think Jaime is a great teacher she is patient and what I like the most is that she takes the time to really explain to you how you draw the eyes and the nose the lips. I wish she taught a class every week because I would definitely go. Jaime is crazy talented if you have not taken the time to look at her girls you should they are so pretty. 

Here is my finished girl. I like her she makes me smile. I have to say I love taking art classes there like good food for my soul. In other news I have 4 weeks to go until my new baby boy come out to visit me. I am so ready to have him. I am really really tired and wish I could sleep all day. So I know its going to be a slow blogging month but soon I will have so much to share.. 

No comments: