Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day celebration

Today was so much fun and I am sitting on my bed with my feet up excited to share my day with you. I spent most of the day with my dad. I picked him up and we went on a ferry ride from down town San Diego to Coronado. I love going on boats so I thought it would be fun for both of us. One of our favorite things to do before I was pregnant during the summer was go on a bike ride from my dads house to the ferry then across the bay for lunch and back. So since getting on the ferry was so much fun I wanted to do it again.  In Coronado we went to have lunch and an amazing Italian restaurant in Coronado. The pasta was so good. Then we saw Superman ( I did not really like it I do not like violent movies) but I love my dad so we saw it. We had a great day together. I am so lucky to have such a great dad . I love him so much. Hope you had a great day.

No comments: