Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exciting News

My kids are my life. There is nothing in this world that comes close to the love and admiration I have for them. I am happy to announce that in August I will have my fourth baby.. 

I am super duper Happy. I am so looking forward to meeting this baby and my kids are equally excited.. I got to be a mom in my 20's 30's and now 40's.. I am really surprised at how great I have felt this time around. This has been my easiest pregnancy by far. I think its because I have been excising regularly for about 9 years.  I felt tired and sleepy the first 3 months but thats about it. I have been feeling really good and I have been walking regularly.. I have had to put running on hold. It just hurts and I hate the feeling  of having my belly bounce. I like walking it takes a lot longer to get from point A to point B but its great exercise. My family is really happy and my sister in law is having a baby 2 weeks after me. I love having a big family it feels right to me.
I am happy.


No comments: