Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Choices many choices


Trust the truth that whispers within you..
Since coming back from our vacation I have been thinking about what it would be like to actually move back to Boulder. I have all my family and Best friend here in San Diego but now that we are trying to buy a house and with our family growing it just seems like the quality of life would be better in Colorado. Homes are more affordable. There are pros and cons and I am making a list. Its so hard thoughts of leaving my dad and family versus getting to stay home with my kids and getting to volunteer at school. I would like to be a part of there life while they are in school..Its a tough decision and one I cant stop thinking about. Have you had to make tough decisions like this ? If you could help me out with this I would appreciate it. I found the quote Trust the truth  that whispers within you today in a book I am reading..The one thing I love and I feel like its so selfish because it only has to do with me is how I feel when I am outside in the mountains either walking or running.. Its truly a magical feeling..I just don't know..

No comments: