Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend in pictures

Welcome to pictures from my weekend. It started of sad but shopping at Ikea and lots of sleep helped.. I also got some walking in and breakfast with a good girl friend. I took the picture above in a little town called Ramona thats about 45 minutes from my house. I watching TV and I saw this show I think it was called Diners drive-ins and Dives .. They showed this diner in Ramona that they said they had the best fried chicken..
I love fried Chicken..
So after a little convincing we drove up. I was really let down. Can you believe it when they say you can not believe everything you see on TV. You can't..seriously false advertising.  
I did my walking ,I also got new shoes..
I love Shoes
 I hope you had a good weekend and may this week be better than last. Talk to you soon..

No comments: