Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Part two...Tea House Studio

Let me start my post by saying yes I felt very short.
Day two was perfect. Mindy was really good about showing us hands on how her process works. She also got us to relax and just have fun and play. Let me tell you I have not seen Mindy in 3 years so I was so excited to see my friend. I also met Marilyn at the some time I met Mindy but Mindy was my room mate so we had time to really bond. On this trip Marilyn and I shared a room so we got to stay up late and talk.. 

Here is Mindy teaching us...I love how easy she makes it look and how honestly beautiful and real all her paintings seem. 

If you ever have a chance to go to a workshop with either of these two girls I highly recommend you do it...

Like they say at the Tea  House Studio after a weekend of hanging out with creative girls you cant help but feel
LOVED...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an inspiring experience! Love the art! Totally makes me want to create! Thank you!

Jennifer said...

I love that you had the chance to go to teahouse and that you ladies were all together. Love, love, love that first photograph and each of you who are in it.

Your paintings are beautiful G!!

May I ask, where is that last picture with the "you are deeply loved" hung up?

patty said...

Love seeing the 3 of you together again!!

K8 said...

yes aren't those girls tall?! lol! :)