Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My little Pocahontas


Today I figured out the bright side of having this messed up cold that just loves me so much it refuses to leave me..The bright side is I got to stay home today and work on my little Pocahontas. That is the only bright side..I loved how she turned out. She is sweet and kind.

I also feel she is thinking about life and looking into the horizon.
Eeek I like her..She is my little Pocahontas. The funny thing about her she started out as something completely different . Then she was becoming a fairie then suddenly I just saw what I wanted her to be and she was worth all the mistakes and yucky phases. Giving up is not an option..That's why we have gesso to cover up and start over..anyway I hope you are not sick and have a great day..

3 comments:

Christina said...

i saw this on instgram & loved it instantly! !!
xo

patty said...

I pretty much love all things Indian and LOVE your Pocahontas!!!

K8 said...

oh I really love this Gloria! :) I've the clean, crisp look to her. I will definitely take these words to heart as I have a piece that I've been working on for some time: Giving up is not an option..That's why we have gesso to cover up and start over