Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Bloom Girl


I took a class this weekend in the little town of Poway..I first met Jaime Dougherty our teacher at a Prima Class in San Diego. Jaime is crazy talented just go to her blog and look at her work. She is an avid scrapbooker and a designer for Prima and this girl can seriously draw paint create..She is a very talented artist. I always think its so nice when such a talented artist is willing to sit down and share  her talent with the rest of us..

Here is the girl I created with Jamie's help.  I love her she seems so glamourous to me...Jamie will be teaching another workshop in April at Stamping Details in Poway.. and there is still room if live close by. I love having a class to look forward too specially if its local. I hope you had a good weekend ok I am off to pick up my kids..

3 comments:

K8 said...

oh this is just fabulous Gloria! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh she is beautiful!!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

she came out sooooo pretty1