Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome New Year

I find myself so tired right now and yet I can not sleep. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head about 2013.  I spent the first day of the new year Hiking..(more pictures to follow) I love and adore being outside. Even if it means freezing.. My family and I hiked Stone Wall today and we had a great time doing it. It was a long hike and there was a little crying when one little girl got tired (not me). Once I put a little food in her tummy she felt much better. I learned that leather boots are maybe not the right shoes for the snow, but they looked so cute... I was surprised that despite the cold weather there were so many people hiking.  We do not have snow in San Diego so it was a real treat to see it.  My son could not stop making snow balls and jumping on rocks. All things kids love to do.  I also was reminded how much more easier it is to come down a mountain rather than go up... I found myself asking .. are we there yet ?

There are three things that melt me and they are Paola, Isa and Christopher. I feel so lucky to be their mom.  I am very excited to watch them grow this year...  I believe we have just started a new King Family tradition, the New Years day hike. 

No comments: