Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Practice


HI guys.. I have been busy busy.. I signed up for painting class that starts January 1st, so I decided to get some practice in. I thought it would be fun to paint my sister and her two baby girls and give it to her for Christmas.  What do you think?

“Every artist was first an amateur.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
I have more to share about my running life, sadly I only managed to get to day 14 in my goal of 30 runs in 30 days.  My ankle swelled up the other day and although part of me feels I still could have run, I was afraid of making it worse, so I took couple of days off.  The good news is I started back up today.  December has always hindered my workout regime.  I used to say this was my hibernation month.  I thought about that this morning as I  headed out, Dang, it's cold outside.  Of course we all know that this is just my brain making excuses. That is why I had to challenge my self w/ the 30:30 running schedule.  When I don't run I want to kick myself in the butt because I love how running makes me feel.

"The more you practice, the more you can, the more you want to, the more you enjoy it, the less it tires you.”
― Robert A. Heinlein 

No comments: