Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Soiree 2012

One of my loves is live music. It really makes me feel good to attend live venues. When I heard my local radio station KPRI was having their Holiday Soiree I got really excited and immediately bought tickets.  There are so many parts of going to a show that I like. The anticipation of the event. Getting dressed up in the proper attire. On this particular night I felt lucky because the show was downtown and I was able to walk around before and after the show. I love that.  The show started at 7:30 and it was an intimate show.  The performers had a lot of energy and there were several Christmas Songs during the night.  The singers made mention of San Diego in their songs which got everyone jazzed up.   Then everyone around me stood up and danced.  It was such a fun night...

The Performers where
Matt Kearney
ZZ Ward
and
Allen Stone
I want to share videos of each performer to see if you like them.  Sadly I think this was my last concert of 2012. It was a great night and I will remember it for a while.

No comments: