Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Making time..

Making time to be creative is really hard this time of year so I was happy when my girl friend asked me to help her get a project done for our Art Retreat next week.
Seaside Soiree.
I was also happy because guess what I had not started on my project either. So as it turns out last night I made time to create.
I really do wish I had more time at home and less driving that way I could just make stuff but then again I have a great job and I can pay my own bills so maybe what this is creating is a very grateful heart when I do get to just make stuff.

My Girlfriend made the prettiest mermaid and I made a mermaid momma.. I am not done with her yet but she is coming along perfectly..

Hope you day is going well..
and 
Happy Thanksgiving. 

1 comment:

rachel awes said...

gorgeous my dear!!!!!!!!!
happy thanksgiving w/huge hugs n love!!
xoxoxoox