Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

It finally feels like fall

Hi guys, How was your weekend ? I have my kids for about 10 days straight and that makes me happy . I feel like I need to get all of our activities in before they go see there dad. I believe most divorced parents must feel the same way. We went to the movies to see Frankenweenie...a must see for anyone who is still in touch with there inner kid or has kids. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and ready for Halloween. Do you have your decorations up yet ? I put lots of spider webs up and hands and feet. I also went shopping with my kids I got new boots...sigh
I have to tell you that I went to my Cross fit class on Friday night and I got my butt kicked. I decided I need to be OK with doing the Cross fit lite. Then I need to find a balance between running and working out. I think my approach was not thought out well. I am going to just listen to my body and do what I can..
.....................
In the crafting part of my brain I feel a need to buy some yarn and make a couple cool scarfs. I need more time...
I hope you had a great weekend. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday..

No comments: